Student Enrollment & ​Transcript / Records Request

Tiger face





To enroll your child at Forest Hills, we will need the following:


  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
  • Records Request (if transferring)
  • Student Enrollment Packet from which the following must be completed:
    • Student Information Sheet
    • Handbook Statement and Student Internet Access Acknowledgement Form
    • Free and Reduced Application (optional but encouraged)



Staff Member Steffanie

Contact Person: ​Miss Steffanie Begin     
​Admin. Assistant to Principal /  Student Data Coordinator

Phone: 207.668.5291 ext:102     

Fax: ​207.668.4482